Business Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Valid, signed U.S. passport valid for at least 6 months beyond stay in Algeria, with at least one blank passport page. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa stamps.
- Two Completed and signed Applications.Applications must be completed online then printed and signed. Handwritten applications are not accepted.
- Two 2X2 passport style color photographs with a plain white background. In pencil write first and last name on the back of each photo.
- Original letter from host company in Algeria.
- A business letter of responsibility on company letterhead addressed to Embassy of Algeria, Visa Section . Letter must indicate position held in company, and nature of business to be performed in Algeria. The letter must also include who will be financially responsible for applicant and detailed contact information in Algeria. The letter should be signed by an officer of the company other than the applicant.
- Copy of roundtrip tickets or computer generated itinerary.
- Completed Monument Visa order form
- (Optional) Prepaid return envelope. For an additional fee. We will provide this service to you.
Please forward all documents to:
Monument Visa Service
12587 Fair Lakes Circle Suite 331
Fairfax Virginia 22033
All documents should be sent via UPS or FedEx. Please call us at 1-800-995-6924 when documents are ready so we can track your package.