Brazil is now enforcing jurisdiction: If you do not live in the following states please call us before sending your documents: District of Colombia, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Business Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Valid, signed U.S. passport valid for at least 6 months beyond stay in Brazil, with at least one blank passport page. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa stamps.
- One completed and signed application .
- One 2X2 passport style color photographs with a plain white background.
- Copy of drivers license or utility bill. Phone bills not accepted
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary. Itinerary must show the ticket numbers and that the ticket is paid for.
- Business letter from employer on company letterhead addressed to the consulate. Clearly stating the purpose of visit and the applicants position held in the company. The letter must also state who will be financially responsible for the applicant and also provide detailed contact information while in Brazil. The letter must also include the following statement " no technical work or assistance will be provided during stay in Brazil”
- If the applicant has travelled within the last 90 days to any of the Yellow Fever Countries an international Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever will be required.
- Completed Monument Visa order form
- (Optional) Prepaid return envelope. For an additional fee. We will provide this service to you.
Please forward all documents to:
Monument Visa Service
12587 Fair Lakes Circle Suite 331
Fairfax Virginia 22033
All documents should be sent via UPS or FedEx. Please call us at 1-800-995-6924 when documents are ready so we can track your package.