Business Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Valid, signed U.S. passport valid for at least 6 months beyond stay in Nigeria, with at least one blank passport page. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa stamps.
- Complete Application online. Print and attach copy of payment confirmation
- Two 2X2 passport style color photographs with a plain white background.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary .
- Copy of confirmed hotel reservations
- A business letter of responsibility is required to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to the embassy, explaining nature of business to be performed, name and address of business reference in country to be visited, guarantee of return transportation and sufficient funds for the visit. This letter must be signed by an officer of the company other than the applicant.
- Letter of invitation from Host Company, in Nigeria, accepting full immigration and financial responsibility as well as stating purpose of visit (and duration of stay)
- Completed Monument Visa order form
- (Optional) Prepaid return envelope. For an additional fee. We will provide this service to you.
Please forward all documents to:
Monument Visa Service
12587 Fair Lakes Circle Suite 331
Fairfax Virginia 22033
All documents should be sent via UPS or FedEx. Please call us at 1-800-995-6924 when documents are ready so we can track your package.