Business Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Valid, signed U.S. passport valid for at least 6 months beyond stay in Russia, with at least two blank passport pages. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa stamps. If Applying for a 3 year visa, passport must be valid for at least three years
- One Completed and signed Application . Choose ILS Washington as city where your visa will be processed
- One 2X2 passport style color photographs with a plain white background.
- A business letter of responsibility is required to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to the embassy, explaining nature of business to be performed, name and address of business reference in country to be visited, guarantee of return transportation and sufficient funds for the visit. This letter must be signed by an officer of the company other than the applicant.
- Letter of invitation from Russian host organization through Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia or Original letter of Invitation from your Russian host must be issued by the Federal Migration Service or its local office
- Completed Monument Visa order form
- (Optional) Prepaid return envelope. For an additional fee. We will provide this service to you.
Please forward all documents to:
Monument Visa Service
12587 Fair Lakes Circle Suite 331
Fairfax Virginia 22033
All documents should be sent via UPS or FedEx. Please call us at 1-800-995-6924 when documents are ready so we can track your package.