Going to ISB China for your next assignment?
In order to obtain your work permit, you must arrange for a number of documents to be authenticated by a Chinese Embassy. Monument Visa has partnered with ISB to give you a special rate for getting your documents authenticated( US-Issued documents only).
Unlike other agencies, Monument Visa will handle all steps involved in ensuring the readiness of your documents, hence saving you time and money.
Refer to the Paperwork Requirements document sent to you by ISB. Following these guidelines and with the schools help, to determine which of your documents need to be authenticated.
They may include:
- University Degree ( preferable a degree in Education)
- Criminal Records Check(Can be local, state, or FBI).
- Valid Teaching Certification or Teaching License
- In lieu of the above, the school may ask you to authenticate a 120-hour TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certificate
- Marriage certificate ( your spouse will need this to obtain a dependent visa not having a full-time job at the school)
- Birth Certificate ( to obtain a dependent visa for accompanying children)
COVID-19 UPDATE: DECEMBER 4TH 2020
THE US DEPARTMENT OF STATE HAS YET TO RESUME EXPEDITING SERVICES. WE CAN STILL HAVE DOCUMENTS AUTHENITCATED FOR CHINA BUT IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 8-10 WEEKS TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS. PLEASE EMAIL SUPPORT@MONUMENTVISA FOR UPDATED PROCESSING TIMES.