Just accepted a teaching job in China?
In order to get a work permit in China as an English Teacher, you will need to authenticate the following document.
- 120 Hour TEFL Certificate
- University Degree
- FBI/State Background Check
Monument Visa has partnered with Teach English Global to give you a special rate for authenticating your documents. Unlike other agencies, Monument Visa will handle all 4 steps involved in order to get your documents authenticated by the Chinese Embassy, hence, saving you time and money.
THE US DEPARTMENT OF STATE HAS YET TO RESUME EXPEDITING SERVICES. WE CAN STILL HAVE DOCUMENTS AUTHENITCATED FOR CHINA BUT IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 4-6 WEEKS TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS. PLEASE EMAIL SUPPORT@MONUMENTVISA FOR UPDATED PROCESSING TIMES.
Steps involved for authenticating your documents
- Notarize your document and authenticate at State Level(1 day)
- Submit to the Department of State for federal level authentication(4 days)
- Submit to the Chinese Embassy in Washington DC for the Chinese Embassy level authentication(4 days)
Once we pick up your authenticated documents from the Chinese Embassy, Monument Visa will scan the authenticated documents and send you by e-mail. For most cities in China, the scan will be enough for your employers to apply for your work permit.
Then, we will ship the hard copies back to you via shipping instructions. If you are in China, or anywhere else outside USA, we can FedEx your hard copies for an extra charge.
How to submit an order
- First, make a high-quality color scan for all the documents you will need to authenticate. For your University Degree, TEFL Certificate, and local/state level Criminal Records Check, all we need is a scan. Please do not notarize your documents if we will be completing all the steps for you. FBI Criminal Background Checks can only be uploaded or emailed if you received the official pdf directly from the FBI. Scans/photocopies are not accepted. If you only received a copy through the mail, then we will need that copy mailed to our office
- Scan a high-quality color copy of your passport. We need both the photo page of your passport as well as the signature page. Must be clear scans. If the scan isn’t legible, the Chinese Embassy will reject the authentication application. You can upload your passport scan directly to the order form.
- Click Here To Fill Out the China Legalization Application Form. Complete as much as you can. When in doubt, just leave blank. After filling out the form, print the form, sign at the signature area, then scan the form and upload it on the order page. We will correct any errors before submitting.
- Fill out the online order form by clicking the Order Now button at the bottom of this page. You can upload all your scanned documents to the order form.
Teach English Global has partnered with Monument Visa to give all their teachers a special price of $150 per document. Please click the order now button to begin.
Monument Visa Service
3925 Old Lee Highway Suite 53B
Fairfax, VA 22030
Toll Free 1-800-995-6924