Tourist Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Valid, signed U.S. passport valid for at least 6 months beyond stay in Afghanistan, with at least one blank passport page. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Afghanistan visas. Photocopy of the first two pages of passport. ( Signature of Bearer page and the Photo)
- Completed and signed Application plus one copy.
All visa applications must be notarized. Notary stamp must be on the second page of the application.
- One 2X2 passport style color photograph with a plain white background
- A business letter, on company letterhead, addressed to "The Consulate of Afghanistan Visa Section" and signed by a senior manager. The letter should state the applicant's position held in the company and the nature of the business to be conducted in Afghanistan. The letter must provide detailed contact information in Afghanistan and also who will be financially responsible for the applicant.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Completed Monument Visa order form
- (Optional) Prepaid return envelope. For an additional fee we will provide this service to you.
Please forward all documents to:
Monument Visa Service
12587 Fair Lakes Circle Suite 331
Fairfax Virginia 22033
All documents should be sent via UPS or FedEx. Please call us at 1-800-995-6924 when documents are ready so we can track your package.