Tourist Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Valid, signed U.S. passport valid for at least 6 months beyond stay in Bolivia, with at least one blank passport page. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa stamps.
- One completed and signed application. Must be completed online
- One 2X2 passport style color photographs with a plain white background.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Copy of confirmed hotel reservation. If staying with friends or family, a letter of invitation from host in Bolivia can be used instead of hotel reservation. The letter should be addressed to the Embassy of Bolivia, Visa Section. The letter should state the relationship to the applicant, the dates of the visit, and the address and phone number where you will be staying.
- Copy of most recent bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicants name, account balance, and date of the statement
- Completed Monument Visa order form
- (Optional) Prepaid return envelope. For an additional fee. We will provide this service to you.
Please forward all documents to:
Monument Visa Service
12587 Fair Lakes Circle Suite 331
Fairfax Virginia 22033
All documents should be sent via UPS or FedEx. Please call us at 1-800-995-6924 when documents are ready so we can track your package.