Brazil is now enforcing jurisdiction: If you do not live in the following states please call us before sending your documents: District of Colombia, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Tourist Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Valid, signed U.S. passport valid for at least 6 months beyond stay in Brazil, with at least one blank passport page. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa stamps.
- One completed and signed application.
- One 2X2 passport style color photographs with a plain white background.
- Copy of drivers license or Utility bill. Phone bills are not accepted.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary. Itinerary must show the ticket numbers and that the ticket is paid for.
- If you will be entering Brazil by Sea: Submit an official receipt or boarding pass from the cruise line showing the applicant as a passenger and that the trip is paid in full. Also a official daily port itinerary from the cruise line showing the applicant as a passenger and port location for each day of the cruise.
- If you will be attending a seminar or conference, a letter of invitation from the organization in Brazil that is hosting the event and a day by day itinerary of event.
- If the applicant has travelled within the last 90 days to any of the Yellow Fever Countries an international Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever will be required.
- Completed Monument Visa order form
- (Optional) Prepaid return envelope. For an additional fee. We will provide this service to you.
Please forward all documents to:
Monument Visa Service
12587 Fair Lakes Circle Suite 331
Fairfax Virginia 22033
All documents should be sent via UPS or FedEx. Please call us at 1-800-995-6924 when documents are ready so we can track your package.