Tourist Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Valid, signed U.S. passport valid for at least 6 months beyond stay in Niger, with at least one blank passport page. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa stamps.
- Three Completed and signed Application
- Three 2X2 passport style color photographs with a plain white background.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary .
- Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination against Yellow Fever
- Letter from bank stating that the applicant has more than 500.00 in a savings account
- Completed Monument Visa order form
- (Optional) Prepaid return envelope. For an additional fee. We will provide this service to you.
Please forward all documents to:
Monument Visa Service
12587 Fair Lakes Circle Suite 331
Fairfax Virginia 22033
All documents should be sent via UPS or FedEx. Please call us at 1-800-995-6924 when documents are ready so we can track your package.