Back to Index
X2 Visa Application Instructions and Requirements
- Your Passport with at least 6 months of validity remaining. We will need you original passport mailed to our office.
- Completed China Visa Application Please complete one application for each applicant. After you completed the form, you will need to print, sign and date.
- One 2×2 passport photo. Please be sure the photo has a white background. Remove glasses, no smiling. If you have long hair please pull behind ears. Please do not affix the photo to your application. We will do that for you.
- Photocopy of your Drivers License
- One JW201 or JW202 issued by the State Education Ministry of China
- Original and photocopy of the Admission Notice issued by the receiving school. The Admission notice should have an official stamp on it.
- Photo Copy of previous Chinese Visa ( If applicable). If you have been issued a Chinese Visa in the past we will need a photocopy of the previous visa. If the visa is in a old passport please send the expired passport as well.
Our Fee is $250 per Visa. This includes the Embassy fee and FedEx Saver (2-3 business day) return shipping within the USA. Expedited and International return shipping is available for an additional fee. Total Processing time is 4 Business Days from the day we receive all the required documents.
Once you have submitted the order form we will send you a confirmation email along with a copy of your order form that you can print and include with your shipment.
Please mail all documents to:
Monument Visa Service
12587 Fair Lakes Circle #331
Fairfax, Virginia 22033