Just Accept a Teaching Position Overseas?
Do you need your diploma (High school, college, transcripts) apostilled? Here at Monument Visa we can complete the entire process for you. All we need from you is a copy of your diploma. We then complete all steps for you. Please see the steps below.
Step 1. Monument Visa only needs a clear scan or picture of your diploma to be uploaded onto the order form. Please do not mail in your original diploma. S. Korea only requires that a copy of your original diploma needs to be apostilled.
Step 2: Once the order form is submitted. We print out your diploma and confirm with you that we have everything we need.
Step 3: Your diploma is then notarized by a local notary. We then submit to the State Apostille office. Turnaround time is about 1 business day.
Step 4: When you are ready to move forward please click the order now button at the bottom of the page.
Important Tips/Things To Know
- Please do not notarize your document. We complete the notary step for you. If already notarized, we will put another notary stamp on it.
- We do not contact your school
- Please make sure your diploma scan is clear/legible
- If you do need your original diploma apostilled, we can still complete that for you. It will just have to be mailed to our office.
- For any further questions please email us at email@example.com