Monument Visa Service is a family owned company that Apostilles and Authenticates thousands of FBI background checks every year. We expedite the process by hand-carrying every document to the US Department of State where an Apostille or Authentication is requested in person.
We can obtain the certification 4 business days from the day we receive your order. The FBI or FBI Channeler will either email you your background check in a PDF format or will mail the Background Check to your home. If you receive your Background Check by email please be sure to download and save the pdf to your computer first. You can then upload the PDF to our order form to be apostilled or authenticated.
If you receive your Background Check by mail, you will need to mail this document to our office for processing. We charge a flat fee of $55.00 per document, this includes domestic USPS first class return shipping with tracking. Faster domestic and international shipping is available. Other companies will charge upwards of $195.00 per document. We are a family-run business and believe in charging affordable rates for services.
Important Tips/Things To Know
- If you received a digital copy(pdf) of your FBI CRC from an FBI Channeler or the FBI you can upload the pdf to the order form below. We will print an original copy and have it apostilled or authenticated by the US Department of State.
- If you only received a hard copy and have to mail your FBI, please click the order now button at the bottom of the page. Complete the online order form and click submit at the bottom when complete. The completed order form will immediately be emailed to you. Please print this form and include with your FBI in your shipment to us. Please be sure to check your Spam/Junk folder.
- If your FBI is password protected please type the password in the special instructions section
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email within an hour of submission(During normal business hours (M–F, 9am –6pm Eastern), please email: email@example.com: Orders received during the overnight hours will be processed starting at 5am eastern and will be submitted to the Department of State that same morning. Please be sure to check your Spam/Junk folder if you do not see a confirmation email from us.
- Diploma Apostille: There is no need to notarize before sending to us. All we need is a clear/legible copy uploaded to the order form. We will print and have the copy notarized and then apostilled for you.
** The US Department of State is only open for ONE hour every morning(8am-9am eastern) for walk-in service. They are on a set processing schedule that only changes when there is a Federal Holiday or Snow Emergencies. Orders received by 6am Eastern will be submitted the same day. Orders received after 6am eastern will be submitted the next business morning . The State Department processing time is 4 business days. Please click in the link below to see the US Department of State Processing Schedule.
Just Getting Started?
If you are planning on living, working, adopting, getting married, or traveling to a foreign country, you may be asked to provide an Apostille on a FBI Criminal Background Check. Your first step in obtaining your FBI Background Check is to contact and FBI Approved Channeler.
An FBI Approved Channeler will give you step by step instructions. Using an Approved FBI Channeler will shorten the process from months to just a couple of days. Once you receive your background check, you can then email or mail this document to our office.
Below is a list of FBI Approved Channelers. Please feel free to CONTACT US with any questions, 7 days a week at 1-800-995-6924.