Back to Index
Tourist Visa Application Instructions and Requirements
- Your Passport with at least 6 months of validity remaining. We will need you original passport mailed to our office.
- Completed China Visa Application(Click Here) Please complete one application for each applicant. After you completed the form, you will need to print, sign and date. Here is a guide to help to complete the application correctly How to fill out the China Visa Application
- One 2×2 passport photo. Please be sure the photo has a white background. Remove glasses, no smiling. If you have long hair please pull behind ears. Please do not affix the photo to your application. We will do that for you.
- Round trip Itinerary ( must show travelers name) OR an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China. Note: If you have an invitation letter we will need a copy/scan of the inviters passport and Chinese resident permit
- Photocopy of your Driver License
- Photo Copy of previous Chinese Visas ( If applicable). If you have been issued a Chinese Visa in the past we will need a photocopy of the previous visa. If the visa is in a old passport please send the expired passport as well.
- Proof of legal stay or residence status (For Non-US passport holders).
- If the applicant is a child born in the U.S. to a Chinese parent, the visa requirements are different. See detailed info.
Our Fee is $250 per Visa. This includes the Embassy fee and FedEx Saver (2-3 business day) return shipping within the USA. Expedited and International return shipping is available for an additional fee. Total Processing time is 4 Business Days from the day we receive all the required documents.
Once you have submitted the order form we will send you a confirmation email along with a copy of your order form that you can print and include with your shipment.
Please mail all documents to:
Monument Visa Service
12587 Fair Lakes Circle #331
Fairfax, Virginia 22033