Tourist Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Valid, signed U.S. passport valid for at least 6 months beyond stay in Russia, with at least two blank passport pages. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa stamps. If Applying for a 3 year visa, passport must be valid for at least three years.
- One Completed and signed Application. Choose ILS Washington as city where your visa will be processed.
- One 2X2 passport style color photographs with a plain white background.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Confirmation of the hotel reservation, confirmation of reception of the tourist, and register number from the Uniform Federal Register of the Tour Operators of the Federal Tourism Agency.
- Completed Monument Visa order form.
- (Optional) Prepaid return envelope. For an additional fee. We will provide this service to you.
Please forward all documents to:
Monument Visa Service
12587 Fair Lakes Circle Suite 331
Fairfax Virginia 22033
All documents should be sent via UPS or FedEx. Please call us at 1-800-995-6924 when documents are ready so we can track your package.