Vietnam Document Authentication Services
In order to get a work permit in Vietnam, you will need to authenticate the following documents.
- University Degree
- Criminal Records Check
- TEFL/TESOL Certification
Steps involved in authenticating your documents
- Notarize your document and authenticate at State Level(1 day)
- Submit to the Department of State for federal level authentication(4 days)
- Submit to the Vietnamese Embassy in Washington DC for Legalization (2-3 days)
How to submit an order
- First, make a high quality color scans for all the documents you will need to authenticate. For your University Degree, TEFL Certificate, and local/state level Criminal Records Check, all we need is a scan.
- Fill out the online order form by clicking the Order Now button at the bottom of this page. You can upload all your scanned documents to the order form. For FBI Checks If you received a digital copy directly from the FBI or an FBI channeler, you can upload that pdf to the order form. Photocopies, scans, or screenshots are not accepted by the State Department. If only received a copy through the mail then we will need that copy mailed to our office. NOTE: If your FBI is password protected please type the password in the special instructions section.
- Once you submit your order form and payment, one of our specialists will make sure everything is filled out properly and start processing immediately. During each step of the document authentication process, we will update you on the status of your documents via email.
Vietnam Teaching Jobs has partnered with Monument Visa Service to handle the entire authentication process for you. They will take care of the entire process for $170.00 per document. This service includes the following:
- Local Notary
- State Authentication
- U.S. Dept. of State Authentication
- Vietnam Embassy Legalization
Monument Visa Mailing Address- If you need to mail any original documents to us, please send to the address below.
Monument Visa Service
3925 Blenheim Blvd. Suite 53B
Fairfax, VA 22030
Toll Free 1-800-995-6924
Questions?? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org